Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Top 5 KILLER WEAPONS

I alraedy posted my Top 10 Coolest Weapons, this time I`ll post about My Top 5 KILLER WEAPONS. Enjoy!

5th Place:

MASAMUNE


Killer Weapon!The long-ass Katana/sword used by Sephiroth in Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children.

4th Place:

DANN OF THURSDAY


The big ass mech/robot that falls off from the sky!?Used by Vann in the Anime series GunxSword. Image if he falls on you! :P

3rd Place:
Soul Eater Pictures, Images and Photos
Death the Kid with Thompson Sisters

Did I posted a wrong picture?NO!Thompson Sisters IS A WEAPON used by Death the Kid in the Manga/Anime Soul Eater. Their ability; transform into a dual handgun, that makes any mission Death the Kid take run smoothly...and they`re cute too! :P

2nd Place:

TSUBAKI

Another weapon from Soul Eater, used by Black Star..Tsubaki is soo cool!She can transform into any ninja-weapons!An she`s HOT! :P

1st Place:

DEATH NOTE

Heh, I don`t think you need any explanation here...What?Want me to write your name?! LOL

0 Points of View:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Top