Wednesday, April 8, 2009

White Hair Male Chara Best 10 ..

Same like Rahul, DH too, asked me to post my 10 best chara...
So I twisted the topic a little, and came up with...
The 10 Best White Hair Male Characters...

p/s: Got bored waiting for my downloads to complete..
I'm downloading Tayutama ep1 right now(will post the review) and Merlin2008 final episode..........................................What!!?
It's not like an otaku doesn't deserve to watch drama!!!

Anyways, we put that aside...
Starting from 10!!!

#10 Inuyasha from "Inuyasha"


#9 Near from "Death Note"


#8 Archer from "Fate/Stay Night"


#7 Ukitake Jushiro from "Bleach"


#6 Dante from "Devil May Cry"


#5 Aizawa Kouichi from "Nabari no Ou"


#4 Kiryuu Zero from "Vampire Knight"


#3 Hitsugaya Toushirou from "Bleach"


#2 Allen Walker from "D.Grayman"


#1 Ginko from "Mushishi"


That's it guys... My 10 best White Hair Male Chara!!!

0 Points of View:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Top