Wednesday, April 1, 2009

new in the community

Well to start with i am the new member in this community--- I am rahul from india (south india).
I fantasy anime and me in to a lot of other stuffs like gaming,music,astronomy etc.Now i am an engineering student (mechanical engineering).My life is getting so hectic due to academics but still me get some free time when me watch anime ,play games and all.
Coming to the anime part of my character,i love anime but me does not read manga.Some series i still cherish in my heart are "dragon ball z","full metal alchemist","naruto" etc.Now i started watchin "deathnote".I will make much posts as me can in this blog but me dont think me will be able to go beyond 4 per week as my academics getting harder and harder and lot of exams comin in.The most bad thing about my university is that we dont have much holidays and all.
*************************************************************************
adios!
*************************************************************************

0 Points of View:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Top